It’s far commonplace to have installation mistakes in QuickBooks and one such error is QuickBooks desktop EXEAdapter error 61686. After you get this error, the QuickBooks installation will quit all at once and the user receives an error code 61686.
There are various reasons that reason QuickBooks to encounter EXEAdapter mistakes and we’ve got listed all of the motives in our article, you’ll additionally find all of the troubleshooting steps you want to recognise to help you restore the mistake. Comply with the whole article for complete troubleshooting commands.
- Damaged Framework.Xml document.
Broken.Internet Framework of windows operating device.
Malicious contamination present on the computer.
Corrupt QuickBooks computer installation document.
“The installer encountered an mistakes when going for walks “C: users proprietor AppData nearby Temp gold standard QBooks” / quiet / norestart INSTALLDIR=”C: application documents Intuit QuickBooks 2011″ QB LICENSENUM=####-####-####-###”
Location: “C: users proprietor AppData neighborhood Temp top-quality QBooks windowsinstaller-kb93803.
Exe ” EXEAdapter mistakes: InstallExe method acquired the desktop error from CreateProCess, command – “C: customers owner AppData neighborhood Temp greatest QBooks windowsinstaller-kb93803.Exe” / quiet / norestart INSTALLDIR=”C: application documents Intuit QuickBooks 2011″ QB LICENSENUM= ####-####-####-###”
Steps to repair QuickBooks error 61686
Solution 1: Rename Framework.Xml file
- Open the C force of the pc and find the QuickBooks folder.
- Now look for the Framework.Xml document.
- Now properly click the file and choose Rename.
- Upload.Vintage at the end of the report name.
- Now attempt installing QuickBooks over again.
In case you once more get the identical mistakes, observe the next troubleshooting step.
Solution 2: Restore.Internet Framework on windows
One of the most common reasons to come upon the EXEAdapter error is using a previous or corrupt Microsoft.Net Framework.
If you have lately updated your windows then there’s no want to apply the answer but if your home windows running machine is outdated then comply with the instructions listed below to update the.Net Framework.
- Press the Windows +R key on the keyboard and kind appwiz.Cpl and press input.
- From the aspect, panel click on machine packages.
- Look for. Internet Framework and double-click it.
- Select choice for reinstalling or updating Microsoft.Internet Framework.
- After the set up is finished, restart your laptop and attempt putting in QuickBooks another time.
Solution 3: Scan device for any Malicious infection
For this troubleshooting step, we can advise you to down and set up antivirus and anti-malware safety programs on your laptop and experiment with your machine for any infections.
Do away with any infections if located and attempt putting in QuickBooks computing device over again. If QuickBooks is providing you with an error 248 then you could follow our article a way to Troubleshoot QuickBooks desktop error 248 for unique troubleshooting instructions.