End of lease cleaning is the process of removing all dust, stains, and dirt from all parts of the property at the time of finishing lease.
Eco-friendly end of lease cleaning doesn’t harm to your family and you can easily move into your rental property.
Melbourne End of lease clean utilises minimal harmful chemicals to keep your property clean. Experienced end of lease cleaners avoids using bleach and other strong products to remove stains and dirt.
Strong chemicals like bleach can damage the carpet and curtains. By using eco-friendly End of Lease Cleaning, you can eliminate harmful chemicals from your property. It’s a caring and healthy step for your loved ones.
There are many eco-friendly products are available in a market. Natural daily products such as baking soda, vinegar, lemon, dishwashing liquid, soap, salt, and vegetable oil can remove all dirt and dust very easily from the surface.
Sometimes, few chemicals are required to perform regular Cleaning. End of lease Cleaning is possible with the eco-friendly products and tools.
The kitchen has oil droplets on the stovetop, cupboard, backsplash, skirting board, exhaust fans, and floor surfaces. Sometimes. it’s neglected during regular cleaning.
Professional end of lease cleaners can pay attention to these areas very carefully. Tenants can remove oil and grease from the kitchen by using basic ingredients from their kitchen.
Remove oil and grease with the help of vinegar
- Add 1/3 off vinegar and 2/3 of water in a spray bottle.
- Simply cover the area with this mixture and leave it for some time
- Wipe down the area with the fibre cloth or scrubber.
- Repeat the process if required. You can combine 50% vinegar and 50% water for extra oily surfaces.
Use Baking soda to remove oil
- Dust some baking soda on the kitchen top or oven. Few drops of water, vinegar will remove oils quickly.
- Scrub the surface with the sponge, use brush for the hard surfaces.
- Wipe down with the wet cloths and clean the surface.
- Repeat this process multiple times to remove oil completely.
Apply Dishwashing liquid to remove the oil
Dishwashing liquid is a mild version of the chemical. It works well to remove oil very quickly.
- Dilute some dishwashing liquid and water in a spray bottle
- Apply this mixture with the sponge on the oily surface. leave it for a few minutes.
- Wipe down with the fibre cloth or a sponge.
- Scrub and rinse well to finish the process