We know cooking dinner seven nights a week could be difficult. Life is helpful when you are served a hot plate of dinner vs. giving endless hours in the kitchen.
There is a persistent thought that goes back to what will be cooking tonight to make it fast.
But you could also order from Faasos as they have some really delicious Quick Meals, which are yummy and help you keep your stomach full.
You can also get a discount if you have never ordered from Faasos yet by merely using the Faasos Coupons For New User.
We realize that you may be exhausted from all day’s work and want to cook something very quick and hassle-free to cook.
Well, it looks like we caught your situation and have a list of tasty and quick dinner recipes that will make your life in the kitchen much more relaxed.
This list of quick dinner recipes will include many delicious meals which you will surely make at home.
The meals range across various cuisines, vegetarian and non-vegetarian, mild and spicy, and we certainly hope you appreciate them!
Quick Dinner Recipes
Here we have mentioned some of the quick dinner recipes which you can easily make at home with some super easy ingredients. These meals mentioned here are delicious, just like restaurants.
You can also order online at some discount by using the Faasos Coupon Code but making it at home gives you more pleasure to eat.
So, if you are willing to know the recipes, then keep reading as here below we have mentioned some of the foods for you all.
1. Mini Mushroom Pizza
Crunchy toasted pizza’s covered with sauteed garlic and onion, tomato puree, and some rosemary and salt.
A tasty snack for parties, these Mini pizzas surrounded with mushrooms, corn, and cheese are sure to get everyone’s notice and desires sorted.
Simple, fast, and light, these small veg pizzas are among the most excellent Italian pizza recipes. Just roll the pizza base with ingredients and warm for a while. Enjoy your delightful Mini mushroom pizzas in no time!
Ingredients Of Mini Mushroom Pizza
- You need 2 Pizza base
- You need 1 Cup Cheese
- You need 1 Cup Mushrooms
- You need 1 Cup Sweet corn kernels
For Pizza Sauce:
- You need 3 Cups of Tomato puree.
- You need 2 TBSP Onions.
- You need 1 TSP Garlic.
- You need 1 TSP, Rosemary.
- You need salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make Mini Mushroom Pizza?
- Get pizza base on a countertop. Utilize a cookie cutter to cut small sets and make dimples in it using a fork. Pop it in the preheated oven and go for 5 minutes.
- In a vessel, saute the garlic and onion. Combine tomato puree, rosemary, salt. Cook till the sauce is fine and thick. A pinch of sugar can be combined to flavour the sauce a bit.
- Use toasted pizza bases, spill some sauce. Cover it with mushrooms, sweet corn seeds, and grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 2 minutes till the cheese blends.
2. Jeera Vegetables
A mixture of potatoes, carrots, and spinach prepared with the peppery flavoured cumin. The fantastic zing jeera has to happen is unmissable and unforgettable—a melange of potatoes, carrots, and spinach magnified with the golden, peppery tang of cumin.
Ingredients Of Jeera Vegetables
- You need 2 Tbsp butter
- You need 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 2 tsp jeera
- You need 1 tbsp red chili powder
- You need 1 tsp ginger garlic chili paste
- You need 2 tsp lemon juice
- You need 2 Onions
- You need 1 cup palak puree
- You need 8-9 Baby potatoes
- You need 5-6 Baby carrots
- You need to taste salt & pepper
- You need Coriander leaves
- You need elaichi powder
- You need garnishing cream
How to Make Jeera Vegetables?
- Warmth oil and butter in a vessel.
- Add jeera, onions, ginger, garlic chilli paste, potatoes, and carrots.
- Spill the palak puree and let it simmer for some time.
- Place some salt, pepper, and coriander. Blend well.
- Place some butter and cream. Blend well and combine lime juice.
- Decorate with some cream, red chilli powder, and coriander. Serve hot.
3. Tomato Paneer
Cottage cheese chunks, tomato puree, a squeeze of sugar, and mild spices stirred in olive oil is also a low-fat dinner option.
This one’s a vegetarian’s happiness. A low fat paneer recipe that is deserving of every calorie! A milky mixture of cottage cheese chunks, tomato puree, a pinch of sugar, and mild spices, all tumbled collectively in olive oil.
Ingredients Of Tomato Paneer
- You need 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp zeera.
- You need 1-star anise.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 capsicum, diced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups tomato puree.
- You need 1 cup paneer, cut into medium-sized cubes.
- You need salt to taste.
- You need 1-2 tsp sugar.
- You need 1 tsp garam masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need chopped coriander leaves to decorate.
How to Make Tomato Paneer?
- In a vessel, combine olive oil, zeera, star anise, ginger-garlic paste.
- Combine the diced capsicum. Saute for 1 minute. (You can saute it for longer in case you do not like your capsicum too crunchy.)
- Combine tomato puree.
- Add salt, garam masala, and sugar. Cook till it drops oil on the sides.
- Combine milk, stir well, Combine the paneer cubes. Let it cook for 2 minutes on low flame. Please do not overcook the milk as it can curdle.
- Decorate with coriander leaves and serve.
- Note: Paneer cubes can be roasted on a non-stick Tawa till light brown before combining to the base. You can also add a split green chili to enhance the dish’s heat in step number 3.
4. Vegetable Fried Rice
Slow-cooked rice with sheets of vegetables and a medley of masalas. A wonderful melange that is assured of winning many hearts at the dinner meal. An excellent way to use some remaining rice!
Easy, quick, and tasty fried rice recipe that kids and adults would love alike. Nutritious veggies are sauteed with garlic, chilli, and cooked rice, along with oriental sauces—flavourful rice in just 20 minutes with veggies’ goodness. You can serve this vegetable fried rice with a lip-smacking tangy curry for lunch as well as dinner.
Ingredients Of Vegetable Fried Rice
- You need one bowl of rice (A day-old rice makes the best-fried rice), boiled.
- You need 1 tbsp oil.
- You need 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need one red chili, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp carrots, chopped.
- You need 3-4 baby corn, chopped.
- You need 4-5 tbsp cabbage (diced).
- You need 1/2 tbsp sesame oil.
- You need 4-5 green beans, chopped.
- To taste salt.
- You need pepper.
- You need 1 tsp soy sauce.
- You need 2-3 tbsp wine (optional).
- You need to garnish spring onion greens.
How to Make Vegetable Fried Rice?
- In a vessel, add 1 Tbsp oil, garlic, and chilli, and then saute.
- Combine carrots, baby corn, green beans, and cabbage. Saute and combine sesame oil. Combine the rice.
- Season with salt and pepper, soy sauce, and wine. Cook for a minute.
- Serve hot, beautified with some diced spring onion greens.
So, these are some of the quick recipes which you can make at home for your dinner!