After Gmail and Outlook; Yahoo Mail is listed as the great, effective, and third-biggest emailing service, with millions of global users logging in every day to communicate globally in an instant.
So, considering this fact, if you’re planning to create an account on Yahoo but for having a non-technical background, unable to do so then; keep reading further to assist yourself in the Yahoo account creation process:
Yahoo Mail Sign-up Process:
- To create a Yahoo account, first and foremost go to your web browser and in its search address bar, type ‘mail.yahoo.com.’
- This will take you to the ‘Yahoo Sign-in Page’ and right below the login box, click on the link that is labelled as ‘Don’t Have an Account? Sign Up.’
- Now, you’ll be navigated to a page where you’ll get the ‘Yahoo! Mail account sign up form.’
- Open that account registration form and fill out the required (below-listed) information in the form to create your Yahoo account:
- Your Name
- Unique Username for your Yahoo Account which will serve as the prefix for your new Yahoo email address
- Secure and robust Password for your Yahoo Account
- Your Personal Mobile Phone Number
- Your Date of Birth and
- Your Gender (it is optional).
- After completing the registration form, click on the option of ‘Create Yahoo Account’ to follow the on-screen instructions further to complete the account creation setup process finally.
Now, as you have successfully signed up for a Yahoo account, you’re eligible for using Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Finance, and many more Yahoo services.
Yahoo Mail Sign-in Process:
To use all the services and features of Yahoo Mail, you need to log in to your newly created account, and you can do so using any below-given options (as per your choice):
Option 1: Sign in from PC Browser—
- Go to your web browser, type ‘mail.yahoo.com’ to direct yourself to Yahoo sign-in page.
- There, enter your Yahoo’s email ID in the required email address text field and then click on ‘Next.’
- Now, enter Yahoo’s password in the required password text field and finally tap on ‘Sign in’ to log in to your Yahoo account.
Option 2: Sign in from Mobile Browser—
- From your mobile web browser, visit the website “https://m.yahoo.com/.”
- On the site, tap on the ‘Profile icon’ and then click on the option of ‘Sign in.’
- After that, in the required text field, enter your Yahoo’s email ID and Password.
- Lastly, click on ‘Sign in’ to open the Yahoo account.
Option 3: Sign in from Yahoo Mail App—
- You can also download the Yahoo app either from the Apple iOS App Store, or Google Play Store for Android, and once you’ve downloaded the Yahoo Mail app, click on its icon to open it.
- Then, from it, tap on the ‘Sidebar icon.’
- After that, click on the ‘Sign in’ option to enter the username and password of your Yahoo account.
- That’s it! Tap on sign in to access your Yahoo Mail account.
That’s all! With this step-by-step guide, you can access your Yahoo Mail account inbox and all its comprehensive features easily.
However, there’s one more aspect to it, that needs to be discussed in brief, and this is related to ‘Yahoo Mail Login Issues.’
Like any other email service, Yahoo also encountered various issues from time and again; therefore, let me tell you in advance that, to get yourself assisted in such scenarios, what best you can do is contact the Yahoo customer service by visiting ‘in.help.yahoo.com.’