The perfect wedding dress is the dream of every bride. As the internet and media offer thousands of options, it would be a pretty tough choice to zero down one dress.
As hiring wedding dress is gaining popularity in recent years, you might think that should you buy a new dress or rather rent one.
Buying a Wedding Dress
While buying a new dress you can either choose one from the rack, or you can have a gown personally made for you. And there are many wedding showrooms in Dubai that offer couture designs for you.
One of the most favoured reasons for choosing a new dress is that you can design it yourself. Designing your own dress helps you to express your personal style on your big day.
Moreover, as you are wearing something you have created, it will be memorable and you will feel comfortable and confident.
Here are some of the pros of buying a new wedding dress:
- The dress will fit you perfectly.
- You can design the dress of your dreams with a designer
- You will receive the dress a long time in advance so that you have enough time for fittings and to choose matching accessories
- You will have access to create accessories using your wedding dress trimmings like matching veils and wedding shoes
- You can keep it forever as the memory of your special day.
There are also some cons to buying a new wedding dress:
- This is the most obvious fact about buying a new dress. A simple wedding dress would cost you minimum 15000 AED
- You will have to go for fittings and trials that can take up a lot of time
- You are going to spend a lot of money on a dress that you are going to wear only once.
- Maintenance and preserving your wedding dress can be a tedious task
Renting a Wedding Dress
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on your dress, you can rent a wedding gown in Dubai. Hiring a dress is a good idea because you can have the same elegance as a brand new wedding gown in a fraction of its price.
If you are a person who doesn’t see the need to spend that much money. As renting has become a popular option, you can now wear that costly designer dress that you were Googling for!
Wearing that dress seemed impossible as having that grand dress designed by your favourite designer can cost you thousands, but renting can help you save that money.
Here are the most important pros of hiring a dress:
- Most importantly the cost. Renting is an awesome way to save money
- Fewer fittings, and thus less stress. This helps you save a lot of time
- You know the dress style in advance, you can start shopping for the accessories
- The dress can be retired right after the wedding, so no tension on strong the dress.
Now check out some cons of hiring a dress:
- You may not wear what you want. A hired dress may not always be the dress you dreamed of.
- Finding the perfect fit can be a challenge.
- You cannot have that personal touch to your dress.