QuickBooks error code C=51 is usually seen when the user is unable to look for the TxList file. This error message is also seen on the screen stating as “Unable to find the TxList”.
The user might end up in such an error when he/she tries to remove the transaction form any report.
If you are also facing any such error, then today’s post will be of great assistance for you. In this post, we will be discussing the QuickBooks error code C=51, its causes and fixes.
To know more about this error and its causes, reading this post ahead is recommended.
Moreover, we suggest you get in touch with our accounting professionals, if you need any assistance in fixing the QuickBooks error code C=51,
Then, in that case, do not hesitate in speaking to our team of professionals at any point of time. We will be more than happy to help you.
Factors triggering QuickBooks error code C=51
The user can end up in such an error, due to the following factors:
- Issues with QuickBooks verification
- Or QuickBooks rebuild issues
- The user can also face this error while updating QuickBooks
- Also, the damaged company files can be another reason
- The user can end up in this error due to corrupted QuickBooks database.
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error C=51
The user can fix this QuickBooks error code C=51, with the help of the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, the user needs to press Ctrl + C keys and move them in a new folder, after restoring the backup files.
- And then, verify the file size as it should be more than 6 MB
- The next step is to right click on the file and select the properties tab
- In case the backup file is less than 6MB, then it is the incorrect backup
- And the user will have to make the backup file once again
Alternate steps to be followed here are as follows:
- Download the QuickBooks file doctor tool
- And then check the files having the issue
- The fixing the QuickBooks error code C=51 will automatically diagnose and fix the issue
- Wait for the time till the tool fixes the issue
By the end of this post, we believe that the information we have discussed in here might work in fixing the QuickBooks error code C=51.
However, if the error continues, then in that case the user can directly speak to our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team of professionals at 1-800-761-1787 and our experts will provide you with immediate technical assistance.