“Hello everyone I stored my all important data in my laptop SSD. Yesterday When I was trying to open my data. I had shocked because my all data are deleted from SSD disk. Now I want to recover virus-infected files from it. Please suggest me how to recover files deleted by virus from SSD.”
Are you also struggling with the same issue and want a solution to recover virus-infected files from SSD. If so then, don’t panic, we will here to help you. In this write up we will tell you best three methods to recover data from virus-infected solid-state disk.
How to Recover Files Deleted By Virus Using CMD
You can recover data from virus-infected SSD without using the software. Yes, With the help of CMD maybe you can restore your data from virus-infected solid-state disk or external storage device. But it doesn’t mean you can restore your data easily and perfectly without losing any data. Anyway, you can give a chance to as it is free.
Note: Remember one thing if you have done any mistake your data will lose permanently. After that, you can not capable to recover your data. One more thing CMD has no ability to recover permanently deleted data from SSD. So that’s why to take decisions wisely. Think about it twice.
Now, just follow these steps that I mentioned below to recover data from virus-infected SSD using CMD command prompt:
- If users want to retrieve data from a removable SSD drive you should first plug it into your computer and get it detected.
- Hit Win + R keys and write cmd, hit on entering and users can open the Command Prompt window.
- Write chkdsk D: /f and hit Enter. D is the SSD drive you want to restore data from, users can replace it with another drive letter according to your case.
- Write Y and click Enter to proceed.
- Write D and Hit Enter. Again, D is just an example and you can replace it with the drive letter in your case.
- Type D:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and click Enter. (Replace D according to your case)
- Once the recovery process is complete, users can head to the drive where users lose the data and users will display a new folder on it. Hit to check if users can find their virus-infected files.
How to Recover Files Deleted By Virus Using Antivirus Software
If the first method is not able to recover files deleted by viruses from SSD then you can try the second method. Users can install any reliable antivirus program on your computer and scan it. After doing this thing if users data normal infected by virus then, users will get their data. If data is highly infected by viruses then, it recovers is not possible. After that go to the next step.
How to Recover Files Deleted by Virus Using Reliable Software
If you can not recover your data by using these two methods then you can try this reliable software. Before using this software you have to formate your solid-state disk after that you can recover virus-infected files from SSD by using SysTools SSD Recovery Software.
This application is capable enough to recover deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from the computer. This software has a simple interface that is easily understandable by all types of users. You can install this software on any Windows version such as Windows 10, 8, 7 and all below version. For use of this software follow a few simple steps:
1. Firstly, download and install SSD recovery software on your Windows PC
2. After that software provides two recovery option Scan and Formatted Scan
3. Now, tool preview all restored data in software panel
4. Now you can save recovered data at any desired location
Recover Data From Virus Infected SSD to Avoid These Things
Follow below steps to recover virus-infected files from laptop SSD
- Stop using the hard disk to avoid further damage to lost data. For example, do not save any other new file to the computer SSD or access any existing files on the laptop. That is because those actions can overwrite the deleted data and make them irretrievable.
- Do not reformat and format the SSD, as the formatting process does include writing actions.
Close all other programs which might be utilizing the Solid-state disk
- Do not create new files, move data, copy data or anything else on the computer SSD.
The process of restoring data from virus-infected SSD is no longer complicated or time taking. Anyone users can recover deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from computer SSD by using SSD Data Recovery Software.
Technical and non-technical both users can understand the facilities of this software. Mainly we have discussed the free solution also to recover files deleted by virus from SSD. Now it’s your turn to choose anyone as per your need and preference.