WordPress is one of the most prominent website makers in the world. Easy to use and advanced features help to create a website effortlessly.
The best thing is that you do not need a lot of money and energy to learn WordPress customization and custom WordPress theme development services. We will help to learn that in just ten minutes. So have a look at this article thoroughly.
As a beginner, you do not need to know HTML or other programming languages to learn WordPress development. Many developers have been using WordPress successfully without knowing how to code.
You just need to know basic skills like searching on Google and a few dedicated hours every day. So, let’s start with the steps one by one.
1. Start With The Knowledge Of WordPress:- WordPress websites are of two types. One is WordPress.org and the second one is WordPress.com. WordPress.org is also known as a self-hosted WordPress. As a beginner, you can start with self-hosted WordPress websites to get the future benefits of their unique features.
Then the next step is to choose a domain name and web hosting. You can buy it at a satisfactory price. After choosing the web hosting, you can install the WordPress site. The installation process of the WordPress site is very easy.
2. Learn The WordPress Basics:- Now the time is to be familiar with the different options on the WordPress site. You can get them on the left-hand bar of your screen.
To know the terms, you can watch videos available freely. If you can not watch at the time, you can come back easily in case you need to. There are dictionaries available for various terms of the WordPress site. You can use them too.
3. Using WordPress Plugins:- Learning the use of WordPress plugins is essential to customize your website. Thousands of free plugins are accessible on the authorized WordPress site.
You can use them to add new features and to create new stores on the site. You can check the beginner’s guide to choosing the best WordPress plugin.
You can have a look at them. Explore the planning as much as possible. Choosing the right plugins will help you to grow your business.
4. Using WordPress Themes:- Your next step would be to choose a perfect WordPress theme. You can access the templates from the theme directory. Templates are a mixture of different features and designs.
So, according to your business goal, select a template. After selecting the templates, you have to install them. The installation process is very smooth.
Some agencies provide custom WordPress theme development services. You can take help from them.
5. Customising WordPress:- WordPress customization service is essential to give your customers a wow experience. The need for customization services is different for each website.
You will have to question yourself depending on what you want to do. There are a lot of tutorials and video lessons that help to learn the customization service of WordPress websites. You can customize your website on different levels. We are giving you the steps.
- Customise Screen Options:- The first step of customising your website is to customise your screen. If the screen is cluttered with various features, it will have a bad impact on the customers.
- Customise WordPress Settings:- Next, you can start customising the settings to make it more effective. First, focus on general settings.
- Move on to reading settings next. If your target is to blog on your website, you need to focus on Discussion settings. Next, move on to the Permalink settings. WordPress officials have added privacy settings recently. So, you can customise that option too.
- Add new users and customise your WordPress theme.
- Learn the use of plugins properly.
Conclusion:- After learning all the steps, you need to practice. You will learn so many things as you practice. The more you will practice, the more you will discover the features of WordPress developers.
Among all the options you need to focus on customization services and theme development services. You can hire developers. But, learning WordPress development would be a thrilling and relevant experience for you. All the best to you.