Hajj is performed in the month of Zul-Hajj (last month in the Islamic Calendar. Even after Hajj season is over and everyone goes back to their homes; the spirit of Hajj stays alive in the heart of those who performed Hajj and in the heart of those who performed it.
Islam is a very strong and influential religion whose proof is the times of Hajj and Umrah.
Both these rituals are full of rites and supplications that have to be fulfilled by the Muslims. These are not just worldly rites, but they are also VIP Hajj experiences as well as after death rewards for the next journey.
Everything in our religion of Islam has numerous advantages and benefits for both this world and for the afterlife.
There are also many valued lessons that we learn from the obligations of Hajj. These are the lessons for life which if followed will make life better.
There are many amazing and valuable lessons and objectives of Hajj. However, the two most evident and patent are discussed below:
Raising Tawheed’s banner High
- one of the lessons of Hajj is the appreciation and promotion of Tawheed in the world. It means to revive Tawheed which is forgotten by the people.
- This is the most important and clear objective of performing Hajj with executive Hajj packages.
- The task of promoting Tawheed starts as soon as you make Niyat of performing either Hajj or Umrah and ends on the last day after you are done throwing pebbles at the Shaitan and with your animal sacrifice.
- Performing Hajj and Umrah with so many other Muslim brothers is seen as a positive image by the world and gives the message of Unity.
So, we can say that the most important lesson and objective of the pilgrimage are that the Muslims as a whole should indorse the message of Oneness of Allah (Tawheed) and repent to Allah at all times during Hajj which you perform with best Hajj package from Islamabad and after Hajj too.
Ask for Allah’s forgiveness if you have ever worshiped any other thing instead of the one and only Allah (like going on tombs to ask for the fulfillment of wishes). Every day people are falling to the path of ‘Gumrahi’.
Every day we see people committing Sheirkh with Allah by asking a worldly thing for forgiveness and wishes like dead bodies. Some people (Hindus) even worship animals and stone idols.
All this is wrong in Islam and that is why the endorsement of Tawheed is the most important lesson we learn from the obligations of Hajj.
Following the footsteps of our Holy Prophet Muhammad SAWW properly and exactly:
- Another important lesson that we learn from the obligations of Hajj is to follow in the footsteps of Hazrat Muhammad SAWW metaphorically and literally.
- We can only be successful in this world and the world hereafter if we follow the footsteps of our beloved Prophet. A Muslim is a good Muslim only after he follows the guidance, actions, and beliefs of Hazrat Muhammad SAWW.
- When Muslims go to perform Hajj in the month of Zul-Hajj with their best Hajj group in Islamabad and other countries, they learn to follow their beloved Prophet’s footsteps peacefully and harmonically.
- The pilgrimage of Hajj and Umrah is the practical implication of how Hazrat Muhammad SAWW performed Hajj and Umrah.
- The order with which both these pilgrimages take place and the time of each rite is the same today as it was at the time of Hazrat Muhammad SAWW.\
- Thinking that the Prophet himself walked the very place and performed the very rites also makes a Muslim feel closer to his beloved Prophet.
Both the lessons that are mentioned above show us the spirit to perform the religious pilgrimage of Hajj. It brings people together and teaches them the right way to spend the life.