A clean and fresh looking car is everyone’s favourite and the car owner is looking for everywhere to find a professional who helps them in that very well.
The clean interior of the car does not just look great, it is also better for your and environmental health as well, Whether you are preparing your car for sale.
Simply want to keep it clean, below are few tips on how to clean the interior of your car through which car cleaning service works during the car cleaning process.
- Vacuuming it helps to remove the floor mats. Vaccum the whole seats, and the carpet. Using the proper attachment, reach under the seats, around the pedals, and the area between front seats and central comfort. Vacuum floor mats separately.
- Use the soft brush attachment to vacuum the dashboard and doors as Leather seats are very easy to damage, be careful not to scratch them with the vacuum pipe.
- Cleaning fabric seats and door as there is a number of upholstery cleaning agents available.
- Here I used a spray cleaner from Turtle Wax as it Simply sprays evenly provide the interior seat cleaning service also upon seat or door upholstery and rubs forcefully. Then, wipe it thoroughly with a dry cloth.
If you don`t have an upholstery cleaner, simple laundry detergent will work as well and just mix some detergent with warm water, dip a clean cloth into it, wring out good, and then just wipe the seat.
Work harder on dirty areas. Then try to rub, dry with a clean and soft cloth. Don`t soak the seat with water as it will cause stains on the seat.
- Cleaning the carpet in the same way you cleaned the seats. Spray evenly with the carpet cleaner and rub forcefully.
- Then, wipe it thoroughly with a dry cloth.
- The laundry detergent will work on the carpet as well. Don`t soak the carpet with water, it will cause mould smell and corrosion under the carpet.
- Cleaning and polishing the dashboard and other plastic parts with a slightly damp cloth.
- Use very small amount of laundry detergent to remove all the stains and Dry with a clean, soft dry cloth.
- To make it shiny, spray plastic polish and spread it evenly with a soft brush.
Polish not only makes the dashboard shiny, but it also protects the plastic.
- How to get rid of the musty smell from the air conditioner:
- If you experience that unpleasant musty smell from the vents when the air conditioner is turned on, you can try one of the odour treatments you can buy in your local car accessories store.
- It kills the bacteria and removes that smell. Car aircon cleaning service provides the most appropriate services for the maintenance of the car it has services for the Blocked air conditioner drain tube and the accumulation of leaves and other garbage under the cover also may cause damp yeast smell and ask the mechanic to check it when you do your next oil change.