It becomes really stressful when users have to copy cloud storage into another cloud platform.
Also, it can be a slow, tedious and laborious task, both in terms of money and the precious time of the users. So, it becomes really important to choose the correct method to copy Google Drive folder to an OneDrive account.
Both Google Drive and OneDrive are well-known platforms to store essential data. This is common in the workplaces even big or small, educational environments, etc.
Nowadays, users are copying G Drive folder to OneDrive because of its reliability, scalability, and also because it can be managed effortlessly.
So, if you are among those users who are looking for the solutions to copy folders from Google Drive to OneDrive account. Then, here is the rescue. In this write-up, we have included all possible methods to do the same.
- 1 Copy Google Drive Folder to OneDrive – Various Approaches
- 1.1 Manually Copy Folders from Google Drive to OneDrive
Copy Google Drive Folder to OneDrive – Various Approaches
For copying G Drive folder to OneDrive, users have a wide choice which they can choose from various available options. There is both manual and automated solution which can give you desired results. So, let us have a closer look at these methods.
Manually Copy Folders from Google Drive to OneDrive
Approach 1: Upload G Drive Folders into OneDrive Account
- First step is to sign in to your G Drive account.
- Next, choose the files or folder that you have to copy to your OneDrive account.
- Now, click on the Download button so that files can be copied to the local folders.
- Open your Microsoft OneDrive account now.
- Last step is to upload the downloaded files or folder to the OneDrive account.
Approach 2: Use Google Takeout to Copy Google Drive Folder to OneDrive
- The primary step is to log in to your Google Drive account
- Now, select the option saying Personal Information and Security and under that select Create Archive.
- Next, pick out the data that has to be included into your newly create Archive folder and then, click Next to move further.
- In this step, the preferred type of the file and size of the folder has to be set for copying G Drive folder to OneDrive.
- Open your Microsoft OneDrive account now to proceed the migration further and download the zip file to copy folders from Google Drive to OneDrive.
What if the Manual Solutions Don’t Work?
There are hard times when the manual solution doesn’t provide you the results that you want. This could be because of n number of reasons. One reason could be the file size.
The more the file size, higher the chances of data corruption. Also, folders of multiple accounts cannot be copied to OneDrive using the above mentioned manual solutions.
Additionally, the user has to be technical to understand each and every step.
Copy Google Drive Folder to OneDrive Recklessly – 5 Steps
SysTools Google Drive to OneDrive migration tool comes with an easy, intuitive and interactive interface that makes it the first choice for technical as well as non-technical customers. In the coming section, we have described the easy working steps of the utility to have a better understanding of it.
- Run the G Drive to OneDrive Migrator and choose the platforms to copy folders from Google Drive to OneDrive.
- Next, make your Workload selection as Documents and apply filters, if needed.
- Fill your Source Admin details and validate the added details.
- Similarly, enter the Destination admin Office 365 details. Likewise, validate them as well.
- On the users screen, add the user accounts and Validate the, to authorize the selected users. Lastly click on Start Migration for copying G Drive folder to OneDrive account.
Noble Features of the Utility
Some features of the migrator software to copy Google Drive folder to OneDrive are listed here:
- Provides the feature to copy data through Delta and Concurrent Migration.
- A help section is provided at every window of the software.
- Date based filters to copy folders from Google Drive to OneDrive account without risk.
- Fully functional with all the versions of the Windows and Linux operating system.
In the above article, we studied an automatic way to copy Google Drive folder to an OneDrive account. It also includes the manual process of copying G Drive folder to OneDrive.
Our users must choose the best method to copy folders from Google Drive to OneDrive in a trouble-free manner.