Studying MBBS is a dream for many medical aspirants, but studying MBBS in India is quite tough.
Medical is one of the most opted career paths over the world, including India. The number of available MBBS seats in India are drastically less as compared to the number of aspirants.
Pursuing MBBS in India can be a treacherous job as the students are required mandatorily to qualify NEET entrance exam to take admission in this course.
Thus the students who score poorly in NEET or are not able to secure their seats in prestigious governmental institutes of the country have the opportunity to study MBBS from the colleges abroad.
This not only saves resources and time for an aspirant but also provides them with the opportunity to study MBBS Abroad at an affordable price. Listed below is the list of top destination countries where the students can seek admission very easily:
China is the most preferred county when it comes to studying MBBS abroad. The country comprises 45 MCI approved medical universities that offer high-quality medical education.
The tuition and accommodation fees are comparatively less than in India. It costs around 25-35 Lakhs for the entire MBBS abroad program.
Some popular medical universities for Indian medical students in China are:
- Shandong University
- Nanjing State Medical University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Qingdao Medical University
- China Medical University
- Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
Studying MBBS in the Philippines is favourable in terms of price. The complete MBBS course costs 25% lesser than in India.
The Philippines follows the American accent for educational programs which makes it convenient for the foreigner as well as Indian scholars to study. The country offers high standard medical education and excellent infrastructure.
Some popular medical universities for Indian medical scholars in the Philippines are:
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- University of Perpetual Help
- AMA School of Medicine
- UV Gullas College of Medicine.
Ukraine offers the best medical amenities to Indian scholars and low-cost intake to MBBS. The country has collaborations with many renowned colleges and universities worldwide.
The medical universities of Ukraine are approved by WHO and MCI. MBBS in Ukraine can be beneficial for Indian scholars in terms of cost and education standards.
Most of the Ukrainian universities secure a good rank in the QS World University Rankings.
Some popular medical universities for Indian medical scholars in Ukraine are:
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Kyiv National Medical University
- Donetsk State Medical University
MBBS in Russia is also one of the most preferred choices. The Indian medical aspirants find it the most attractive educational destination due to its excellent medical faculty and infrastructure.
Most of the Russian medical universities are MCI approved and offers low-cost admission and living facility. Admission to Russian medical universities is hassle-free. The tuition fee in Russia is also lesser than the MBBS fee in India.
Some popular medical universities for Indian medical scholars in Russia are:
- Kuban State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow
- Northern State University
Belarus is a small country that covers an area of 207,600 sq. kilometres. It comprises excellent medical colleges with high standard education and great infrastructure.
The MBBS in Belarus is a profitable option. As the country is small, it consists of all the necessary facilities.
All the universities of Belarus are approved by WHO and MCI. Belarus is well-known for its high-quality education system.
Some popular medical universities in Belarus for Indian medical scholars are:
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University
MBBS Abroad Eligibility for Indian Students
The Indian medical aspirants willing to pursue MBBS abroad from any of the above-mentioned countries should meet the basic eligibility criteria as follows:
- The aspirants must have completed their 10+2 exam with a minimum aggregate of 70-75%.
- The age of the aspirant should not be less than 17 years, and the upper age limit is 25 years.
- The scholars should be physically and mentally fit.
- The candidate must have secured passing marks in the NEET entrance exam.
- The medical aspirant should be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate must have opted for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as major subjects in 12th standard.
- The aspirant should not have any backs while applying for the MBBS abroad program.
Also Read: Affordable Medical Education in Kazakhstan