LPG is a readily accessible, compact, safe, and reliable energy source for customers all over the world. LPG is mainly derived from natural gas and oil, although it is also being produced from renewable sources.
Because of its unique properties, it is a flexible energy source that can be used for a multitude of applications.
Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) resembles water in its liquid form. One liter of liquid LPG extends to 270 liters of gaseous energy due to its special properties, allowing a large amount of energy to be transported in a small container.
Why did the need arise?
A large portion of India’s youth and working population is on the move, living in rented housing across the country in search of education and fortune while also contributing to the country’s development through taxes.
This, however, has a number of disadvantages, the most serious of which is that this large population does not settle, meaning that their housing is temporary and hence cannot be used to grant a permanent residential address to a specific individual.
Hence, proof of address (POA) documents sent to LPG distributors must be revised, often consuming manpower at the distributorship.
Many leading LPG gas suppliers have devised a novel approach to this issue that not only provides this population with access to LPG but also expands LPG distribution in rural and underdeveloped areas.
LPG cylinders are now available from a wide range of distributors, including stores, malls, convenience stores, and other locations that have been approved by the companies to register LPG connections with only proof of identity (POI) form, Rs.1,000 (plus taxes) for the 5kg cylinder, and Rs.250 (plus taxes) for the DPR.
Free trade LPG gas is a new commodity that provides versatility and access to LPG not only for nomadic workers but also for those whose work schedules prevent them from visiting full-scale distributors on a regular basis.
Benefits of Free Trade LPG:
LPG has generated automatically during the refining phase of methane, making it a renewable, low-carbon energy source. It is available in two forms: propane and butane, each of which is better suited to specific applications.
There are several advantages of free trade LPG, like a cleaner energy source, a more cost-effective option, or simply to future-proof a house. It has a number of advantages that make it an excellent option for rural, off-grid areas, as well as the fuel of the future.
- The 5kg cylinders can be purchased at any approved shop/retailer during business hours, and delivery is not restricted by official distributorship timings.
- Since this cylinder is smaller in size, it is easily moveable to the desired location.
- LPG emits 90% less carbon monoxide and 50% less smog than conventional natural gas.
- In the event of a spill, LPG poses no environmental threats because it readily evaporates.
- Since LPG does not have an odor, it is easier to detect leaks.
- Unlike oil tanks, which must be replaced every 15-20 years, LPG tanks will last up to 30 years.
- LPG can be used in a number of industries, from homeowners to hospitality, developers to those who use it as a transportation fuel, and it can be used for a variety of purposes, including cooking, hot water, and heating.
What documents are required for5kg free trade LPG gas?
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Voter’s ID
- Any form of an identification document issued either by a state government or central government
If you are looking for a free trade LPG cylinder, you can visit any nearest gas company dealership or visit the company’s website to fill up the application form.