Chromecast provides a suitable opportunity to cast Spotify to the television through a tablet, mobile phone, and remote. You can opt for it to throw the music on the big screen, primarily if you are trying to watch the video, music, and filmed podcast.
It provides the capabilities to stream the content of Spotify to the latest Chromecast. To make it work, you should ensure that you are using Spotify’s most updated version.
It is a prerequisite to becoming a premium Spotify subscriber for playing the music via the Chromecast Audio device. In addition, you should ensure that the devices get connected to a similar WiFi network. As you go through this article, you can learn how to Chromecast Spotify.
Steps to stream Spotify to the new Chromecast from the desktop
- First, you need to tap on the Device. It is available in the bottom-left corner of the smartphone or the desktop app’s bottom right corner.
- As the devices feature Chromecast, it will reveal the Google Cast icon below. Now, you will come across the Den speaker.
- As you cast to the television, the music will start appearing on the big screen in no time. It allows you to control Spotify remotely from the mobile phone, after which you should invite others to take accomplished control of the music.
- As you opt for Android 12, you cannot adjust the volume controls from the mobile phone. Here, it would help if you fished the TV remote from the couch to adjust the volume.
Before Chrome casting Spotify, you should ensure to set it up correctly. After this, you should open Spotify on the tablet, smartphone, or desktop, ensuring that the Device gets connected to a WiFi network like the Chromecast. Then, it would help if you chose something to play with.
Steps to stream Spotify to the new Chromecast on the smartphone
After having Spotify on the mobile phone, it is possible to use Chromecast to send it to the television; we will tell you about the steps you should follow for Spotify Chromecast from the mobile phone:
- Before casting Spotify, you should download and install the application for iPhone and Android. After launching the application, you must browse and choose the playlist and song you are willing to cast to the Chromecast device.
- After playing the song, you must hit the devices icon in the screen’s lower left corner.
- You will come across the devices list on the network, which can be cast. You will view the Chromecast device; you can connect to the television.
- In the last step, you should hit on the Chromecast device from the list, and the Spotify music gets cast to the television.
Steps to cast Spotify music from the browser
Spotify includes Web Player, which helps Chrome cast Spotify without installation and executing Spotify application on the mobile phone. Now, you will come across the steps you should opt for Chromecast Spotify:
- In the first step, you need to access the Spotify Web player, after which you should sign within the Spotify account. Now, you should look for the playlist and song; you are willing to listen to the television and choose Play.
- It would help if you chose the Devices icon in the screen’s lower right corner as the song starts to play. Here, it would help if you chose Google Cast from the specific list.
- You will find that the Cast feature is opened within Chrome. You will come across the Chromecast devices list on the network.
- Here, you should choose the specific Chromecast Device where you are willing to send audio. You will wonder if the music has begun to play in no time.
Image credit: Alexander Shatov